21 Projects Created
Joined 6 - 22 - 2016
- Resin Waves by Kerry Stitt$150.00 DonatedMy Resin Waves piece is complete, and it's now for sale with 50% going to help support Heal the Bay. Message @kerrystitt on fb and IG if interested. Kerry will be at the Hometown Fair in Manhattan Beach, the weekend of Oct. 5-6, so come by and see the piece. Please support Heal the Bay with a donation, and if you can't donate, please like or share so we reach more people. Thank you!
- 9X12 Mira Costa Art Fundraiser$4,785.00 DonatedWatch highlights from the 9x12 event! You can still donate by clicking the SUPPORT NOW button. The 9x12 event and fundraiser exceeded their goal and raised over $15K for the Mira Costa High School Visual Arts Department. There are still a few 9x12 pieces available at Resin Hermosa, email email@example.com to inquire. Thank you for supporting our students and the visual arts at Mira Costa!
- The Artist View Project$250.00 DonatedSee our Artist View each month - now featuring Blakeley Hunter! She shares her process on a "bubbly" new piece and gives some insights on her work. Donations help support the National Arts Education Fund. If you can donate, that's great, but a like/share/follow is even better!
- SYMBIOSIS an exhibit of artist collaborations$175.00 DonatedSYMBIOSIS is our annual show of collaborative art highlighting the poetic nature of mutualism, and celebrating what can be accomplished when many act as one. This year we have over 40 artist collaborating! Donations support the South Bay Artist Collective.
- Bringing Art to Life – South Bay Artist Collective$660.00 DonatedSupport the South Bay Artist Collective’s mission as a 501(c)3 non-profit to support and grow the local visual arts community. Donate $150 and get Friends Of The Collective membership for one year, including a limited-edition t-shirt and other gifts.